Wednesday, January 3, 2007

What I got for Christmas

What a selfish title that is...Oh well. I am writing down here on this very page every single thing that I can remember getting for Christmas this year. The reason is that I remember Chris Bullard once asking us if we could remember what we got for Christmas last year and, yep, you guessed it, I couldn't. I want to try that out next year but have somewhere to come back to and be reminded of what I got. Sad sad thing is, it will be a struggle for me to remember what I got only a week and a half later.

Ok

from hubby I got:
  • a new mothers ring
  • the Beatles Love CD
From Mom:
  • a peachy turtleneck sweater
  • a food scale
  • Starbucks coffee mugs
  • tea
  • "Pride and Prejudice" DVD's A&E version!!
From Sammy
  • coffee
From in laws
  • 8x13 silver pan
From sis in law 1
  • socks
From sis in law 2
  • Mary Kay stuff
Oh Crud, I know I'm already forgetting stuff.

Updates later

No comments: