Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Breaking News

I'm poking my head in from all the Christmas merriment to bring you this breaking news alert. Peter Jackson to produce The Hobbit movies! Yes, not one, but two movies. And, while I still haven't really gotten over what he did to Faramir and the fact that he brought Frodo and Sam to Osgiliath, this is fantastic news to me. I now have something to look forward to again, cinematically speaking. The release date is planned for 2010 so the four year old will be in school all day and I can slink off to the local theater on opening day. I'm not geeky enough to sit in line, dressed in character for the midnight show but I do like to see the first show on opening day with all the other fringe geeks.

OK , back to your regularly scheduled merriment.

No comments: