Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Halloween Classics

Did you catch The Great Pumpkin on TV Tuesday night? We have it on DVD but there is just something special about having to wait an entire year to see those holiday specials on TV, with commercials and everything. Is there anything better than Charlie Brown?

A new(ish) classic, Nightmare Before Christmas is the DVD we tend to watch over and over this time of year. I can't get the songs out of my head till after Christmas. Unfortunately I am not allowed to sing "Kidnap the Sandy Claws". According to the five-year-old I don't do it justice. Everyone's a critic.

Candy Corn = evil. Do you have any? Could I have...just...one?

Tonight we carve pumpkins and if anyone is ambitious we will roast some seeds.

Have a safe and Happy All Hallows Eve Everyone and to my Catholic friends and family, Happy All Saints Day!